It says WIP in the title, but the army (7 points of Scots for Saga) is actually completed. I experimented with a new basing style for this army. I added static grass last night to a couple bases to see if I liked it; I liked it enough to go ahead and do the entire army at once. Here is a picture after finishing the bases. I started them in late August and had the goal of finishing them by my birthday (5 November), but life interfered towards the end. I'm very pleased with how they turned out though!
I have a game scheduled for Saturday, so they'll see action soon. I'll take some pictures of the units and post them and maybe some in-game pictures as well.
Some interesting tanks!
39 minutes ago