Before I get to the new stuff, I realized after my last post that I neglected to include a figure in the photos to show scale. So below is a picture with a selection of the boxes from that post, along with a 28mm Artizan figure.
Next are the new pieces I painted last week. These 3 pieces will form a small graveyard. They are all from Acheson Creations, purchased at Cold Wars 2010 or 2011. To prep them and to remove the mold release agent, I washed them in the top rack of the dishwasher (minus the heated drying cycle). Then I primed them with Krylon Black Fusion spray paint, followed by a thin coat of acrylic black.
I used a series of 3 drybrushes: Ceramcoat Charcoal Grey, Ceramcoat Storm Grey and finally Ral Partha/Iron Wind Grey. The exposed brick was painted in Americana Heritage Brick. The bushes were given a coat of Armory Medium Green and a wash of the original Citadel Green Ink. Finally I gave them each a coat of black wash, then 2 coats of Krylon Matte Finish spray.
I like how they turned out and will probably get a few more pieces from Acheson to expand the graveyard the next time I see them at a convention. A 28mm Copplestone figure is included for scale.
Thanks for looking!