30 September, 2022

28mm Zombies and Survivors

This a group of 28mm miniatures from Hasslefree Miniatures.  Their website is currently being renovated, so I am not including the catalog names as I normally do.  I purchased these in November 2021 and May 2022 during their sales and painted them in two batches in spring and summer 2022.  I still have a few left that I intend to work on between batches of ancients for Saga.

A father and daughter who have managed to survive the apocalypse.  

A couple of miniatures for my 7TV games.  A civilian bystander; a heroic strongarm who has a Captain America look to him, so I used blue and red with a lightning bolt symbol instead of a star; and a new member of my biker gang that has been separated from his colleagues.



Now on to the living dead.  I experimented with some different skintones this time to add some variety to my zombie horde.  A zombie school girl on the left and a zombie surfer on the right who just isn't ready to leave his board behind.

A fresh zombie who isn't ready to let go of her pistol just yet, and my favorite of this batch, the zombie mime.  One of those miniatures that makes me smile every time I look at it.  Deadly because he can sneak up on you without making the usual zombie noises, the quick-witted survivor can save themselves by using the Invisible Wall technique.

Zombie doctor bitten by a patient and a zombie who appears to be very upset about her current state of existence.

The obligatory group shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment