07 December, 2017

28mm Post-Apocalypse Mercenaries

Most of my 28mm post-apocalypse miniatures are organized as factions.  I have collected a few miscellaneous figures that can be used in games as mercenaries, NPCs, etc.  My favorite P-A game system, Across the Dead Earth, allows factions to hire mercenaries for use in games.  It can be found at https://www.deadearth.co.uk/

(l-r) Ayesha & Nisha, both from Dead Earth Games.  They are a deadly pair of sisters wandering post-apocalypse Britain.  They have some nice details and were fun to paint.



(l-r) Crimson, another mercenary from Dear Earth Games.  She was offered as a Kickstarter reward during the original game launch back in 2014.  I like the leather jacket.  The fellow on the right is from Project Zeke Miniatures, a British company that had a small line of P-A miniatures and scenery.  They were the source of my wrecked cars (2015 post).  Unfortunately they stopped trading in 2016.  These 2 were painted in 2015.



These 2 are also from Project Zeke Miniatures.  The one on the right was listed in their catalog as Eddie and has a biker look to him; I painted it in 2015.  The one on the left looks very similar and was listed as Young Eddie, presumably a younger version or relative.  I bought it from Grekwood Miniatures in 2016 and painted it in September 2017. 



Thanks for looking!
Jason


2 comments:

  1. Nice bunch of mercs. The Twins and Crimson are some of my favourites from the Dead Earth Range. (Engineers being my favourites) I liked the Project Zeke stuff Simon was getting better at sculpting with each addition and I loved the Wrecked cars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Post-Apoc figs! One day, hopefully, I'll get to play in one of your games, Jason!

    ReplyDelete