14 July, 2022

Saga: Early Saxons

SOLD

I have a painted Early Saxon 28mm army for sale.  It has never been used in a game.  It is 9 points for Saga.  The Saxons are in the Saga Age of Invasions book represent the Germanic invaders of Britain in the late Roman and post-Roman period.  The miniatures are mostly from Gripping Beast and I think are the nicest GB minis I have ever painted.  The shields have decals from LBMS.  The warlords and one of the warrior units are from Crusader.  

There are a total of 52 foot miniatures and I am asking $364.  I also have a Romano-British army for sale that makes a nice historical pair and two Viking armies.

They will be for sale at Historicon on July 21-24, 2022.  I will be in the flea market on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.  I have comments on this post moderated so if you are interested you can give me your contact details through a comment without it posting publicly.

Two warlords to allow you to use the Hengist and Horsa special unit.

1st unit of hearthguard.  I really like the active poses and the detail on these miniatures.  The armor strapped to legs and weapon arms looks very good.

2nd unit of 4 hearthguard.

3rd unit of 4 hearthguard.

1st unit of 8 warriors; these also have some nice active poses.

2nd unit of 8 warriors.

3rd unit of 8 warriors; these are the ones from Footsore and have a different hairstyle to indicate a different tribe or new arrivals in Britain.

Unit of 12 levy archers

A warbanner to add to a unit and a Priest.

The entire army.


No comments:

Post a Comment